Thursday, September 2, 2010

road trip

After Josh's football game this afternoon,me and the family will be heading down to southwest Georgia to see my mom.This is a 14 hour drive that I hate , but I love to get there and see and visit all my kin folk.I used to spend every summer as a kid down there and stay with my aunt Janie and my grandma.I have some very special memories with my aunt's and uncle's and my grandma Moe Beanie.I sure loved my grandma and I'm even tearing up as I type this,someday when God calls me home I will see her again.I hope my kids will cherish their time we spend down there with their grandma because you just don't know how many visits you will have.This will be a short trip 3 days but we will make it the best 3 days ever with their grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment