Saturday, July 31, 2010

cedar point

Thursday me and the family traveled back to Sandusky Ohio again to go to the best amusement park in the world.CEDAR POINT ! If your in to roller coasters this is it ! The tallest ,the fastest,the most thrilling coasters on the planet ! And yes they have a cool water park to.On this day it was about 100 degrees with the heat index,so we decided this trip will spend at the water park.And boy i'm glad we did ,cause I don't think I could have stood in lines for the rides in that heat.Me and the wife spent most of the time in the lazy river floating along and just relaxing.The kids were all over the park going down all the different water slides and hitting the wave pool. Don't plan feeding 7 people cheap there though,a coke,hamburger,fries $15 bucks ! WOW !! THAT'S A WALLET BUSTER ! So we left the park to eat lunch at the $5 buffet 6 miles down the road! Man that was the best food since I ate at my mommas a couple months ago.I think we need to go to mommas more often,but she doe's live 900 miles away. Anyway next trip to Cedar Point we will ride the coasters,and will make sure its on a cooler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment