Thursday, July 1, 2010

gold cup race

Here in my household we do many things. Today we are packing up and going to a National 4 cycle go kart race in Beaverun Pa. My son Joshua has been racing go karts since age 5,two weeks ago he turned 14. I just cant believe how the years fly by,I wish I could slow down the clock so I could enjoy every precous moment even more. But I will say packing for a 3 day trip is just a frustrating as packing for a 2 week trip.Now for me its a breeze throw some underwear,socks,shorts,shirts in a suitcase its really easy right. Well tell that to my wife and daughter, OMG tell that to them its a 12 hour job of arguing which outfit,what shoes,on and on and on.Why cant it be easy and quick, I mean I can be packed in less than 5 minutes, so can Joshua. Please Lord help me ! I just get so frustrated sometimes I just want to drive off and leave the girls behind ! Well that has never happened but it comes across my mind often, hopefully we will be on the road by 4 pm and we will be chipper and enjoying each other on this holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment