Friday, August 13, 2010

qualifying day

At 10 am this morning me and the family pulled into one of the fastest nascar tracks on the circuit,MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY.Yes at our household we are NASCAR FANS,each one in the family has their favorite drivers and we hollar and hoot when they come around. Its big fun hearing them engines scream past us smelling the gear lube and racing fuel theres nothing like big time racing. But my goodness it was soooo hotttt today you just felt the sun cooking you like and egg in a skillet.We toughed it out for and hour in the grandstands and called it.I dont know if its because im getting old or what,but real hot weather doesnt agree with me anymore.WOW it was hot !So we did our walk around the track seen the souvinier trailers and trucked it back home to the air condition to watch it on tv.

1 comment:

  1. Been a long time since I was at Michigan Speedway, but I bet you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete