Monday, August 30, 2010

tubing at the lake

On Sunday afternoon me and the kids went to my buddy's house to go swimming and tubing on the lake.It was 94 degrees and the sweat was just pouring off you.So we loaded up on the pontoon boat and all ten of us motored off across the lake to the deep hole,which is about fifty feet deep and set anchor.We all dove and jumped in to the most refreshing water I ever felt.After and hour or so of swimming around it was time to go back to the dock and trade in the pontoon to the master craft ski boat too due some tubing.Man we had 4 tubes tied on with 5 kids being pulled behind the boat,me and Chelsea sat in the boat while Josh and his 4 buddy's had a ball getting zipped around the lake and occasionally getting flung off.It was one of the highlights of the summer for sure and having fun with my kids is what its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment